Students - download and complete registration form and email or fax to firstname.lastname@example.org to 801-798-4481 attn:Indian Edu
Federal funding generated by 506 forms helps Title VII develop, unique and specialized services for Pre-K—12 grade American Indian and Alaskan Native students.
These activities are scheduled for 2012/2013 school year:
- Afterschool homework lab Mon and Wed 3-5pm
- tutoring help
- Camp Eagle Summer School during the month of June
- Wasatch Eagle Cultural Performing Arts group
- Cultural, Academic and Leadership Workshops/Conferences
- Scholarship, career and post-secondary training and exploration
- Navajo Language and Government classes
- Native Advisory Committee (parents, teachers and students)
ENROLLMENT IN PROGRAM DOES NOT OBLIGATE STUDENT OR PARENTS TO PARTICIPATE!
Are you, your child or child’s grandparents an enrolled member of a American Indian tribe or Alaskan Native group? If so, your child can enroll in the Title VII program. Enrollment will increase opportunities available for your child. Our program goal is to meet and exceed state academic and cultural standards.
Please indicate if your family declines participation or does not have tribal enrollment to participate. Write student’s name, DOB and status and return to school. We will note this in Database.
If you have questions please call 801-798-4480 Indian Education.