Are you, your child or child’s grandparents an enrolled member of an American Indian tribe or Alaskan Native group? If so, your child can enroll in the Title VI program. Enrollment will increase opportunities available for your child. Our program goal is to meet and exceed state academic and cultural standards.
To enroll in the Title VI Indian Education program: download and complete the registration form and drop off or mail to:
Attn: Indian Education
1175 E Flonette Dr.
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
If you have questions please contact Eileen Quintana at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-361-9030 (cell) or 801-798-4035, you can also bring completed form with tribal enrollment number to your school secretary to route to Larsen Elementary main office.
Federal funding generated by 506 forms helps Title VI develop, unique and specialized services for Pre-K—12 grade American Indian and Alaskan Native students in our district.
These activities are scheduled for the 2020-2021 school year:
- After-school homework lab
- Tutoring help in the school
- Camp Eagle Summer School during June
- Wasatch Eagle Cultural Performing Arts group
- Cultural, Academic and Leadership Workshops/Conferences
- Scholarship, career and post-secondary training and exploration
- Navajo Language and Government classes
- Native Advisory Committee (parents, teachers, and students)
- Advocates for parents, students, and the Native American community to the School District.
ENROLLMENT IN PROGRAM DOES NOT OBLIGATE STUDENT OR PARENTS TO PARTICIPATE!
Enrollment helps bring much needed Federal funds to the school district to help support the education of Native children. Enrollment also helps Title VI personal support your child and you with information about scholarship opportunities. Please indicate if your family declines participation or does not have the tribal enrollment to participate. Write the student’s name, DOB, and status and return to school. We will note this in the database.
If you have questions please call 801-798-4480 Indian Education.