Nebo Title VI Scholarship ApplicationPublished by analysa.allison on Fri, 02/09/2018 - 10:41
Nebo Title VI is excited to announce that our Scholarship Application is now available. Download here.
- Native American, Alaska Native as determined by Federal 506 Identification form.
- A senior in the Nebo School District
- Will be attending an accredited college/university or technical/vocational school in the fall
- GPA above 3.0 is desirable, however, all aspects of this application will be weighted.
- Scholarship can only be used for tuition and books
- This scholarship is a one time, non-renewable scholarship
Include with your Application:
- Photo: 4x6 color photo of yourself (Original print, no photocopies, and sign the back of your photo)
- Essay: It should include information about you, service to community, family, and tribe, leadership in school and community. Explain why you chose the school you will be attending an area of study. Include your academic and career goals along with personal future plans. Describe why you feel you need this scholarship and how you plan to give back to your community. Length: Do not exceed 2 pages or be less than one-page double-spaced, 12 pt. font only
- Recent transcript – does not have to be official
Nebo Title VI strongly encourages all Native American or Alaskan Native seniors to apply for this scholarship. Good luck to all who apply.