- Nebo Title VI Parent Committee Scholarship: Each year, our wonderful parent committee raises money to award a few scholarships to graduating American Indian Seniors. I encourage each American Indian in Nebo School District to apply for this scholarship. *NEW starting 2021, the application can be completed entirely online. Please use the following link to apply: https://form.jotform.com/210116466531043 Deadline is: April 20, 2021
- AISES American Indian Science and Engineering Society: A prestigious organization that gives varied scholarships to Native American students pursuing degrees in the science and engineering field. Visit this site and apply! http://www.aises.org/scholarships
- Cobell Scholarship: This scholarship comes under the Cobell settlement that the federal government has with American Indians. This scholarship gives financial assistance to Native Americans pursuing a college or vocational opportunity. Please visit http://cobellscholar.org/ for more information.
- American Indian Services: "NEW starting 2021 – Academic Year Awards: We will now include awarding for the academic year. This means you will only need to apply once a year under Award III for the academic year, which typically covers Fall to Spring, or Fall to Summer, depending on your school calendar. You will not need to reapply for the individual terms once you apply for the academic year. Students will need to apply each term if they do not apply for the academic year." This deadline is on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. Please visit https://americanindianservices.org/students/ais-scholarship/ for information.
- Medtronic Scholarship- Medtronic is offering three $5,500 dollar scholarship opportunities to American Indian college students who are pursuing degrees in Health, Sciences or Biomedical Engineering. Apply today here! Deadline: Monday, February 15th, 2021
- NAME 2021 Essay Scholarship- For ALL students in 6th-12th grade. This essay should be 500 words in length. The deadline is quickly approaching on Thursday, February 18th, 2021 at 5 pm MST. Visit this link for more information and to apply!
Please direct any questions or concerns to Analysa at email@example.com